WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

AWESOME

BEST WARHAMMER 40K VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!!! SOO HILARIOUS! I love 40k, and this is the first time I've seen a collab as long and awesome as this one (the long part is good)

Narwhals Narwhals

OMG! BEST THING EVER...

At the end is the best part of all.

Unfinished Stick Skate Unfinished Stick Skate

Nice.

Keep on animating and you'll get better. The only thing that I didn't really like was the smoothness of the stickfigure. Maybe you should up the fps, but I don't know what it's at now. Anything below 15 is too low.

Ness13 responds:

Yea I tried upping it but it made it too fast. Next time I'll make more frames, but this was more of a test, anyway. :/
thanks for the feedback
EDIT: I upped it a little, made it smoother, but is still only 13 FPS. But what they hey, it looks alot better. thanks.

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

LOL

Hilarious, I loved the tropic thunder quotes.

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

LOL!

Hilarious! I LUV RTS!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Heh Awesome!

Hilarious! ALL aboard the COLE TRAIN!!! :D

I Have A Question. I Have A Question.

wow....

Pretty good some of the beginning lip sync is off, and the false advertising is a little bad ( He put all those songs in his audio credits so he could get more views) Overall though pretty funny and good.

Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

Ehh...

It was a nice animation, but to me the music sounded like it didn't belong and it was a little soft. Though it was kinda cool to see a Calvin a Hobbes animation.

Sticky1 Sticky1

Awesome

Though I have seen better fight animations. For a begginer it's really good.
I hope you keep animating can't wait the see the next one.
Good Luck!

the 40k: signs of war the 40k: signs of war

This was Hilarious!

This movie was great! I hope more are on the way because this just blew my mind!
Maybe you should start a 40k collab!