SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Nice game!

You clearly worked really hard on it, and I enjoyed playing it. Nazi Zombies is great, and your game is too. My only problem with it was there was no quality control, because my game started to lag at around level twenty. (Ya I know I'm amazing :) Anyhow, Keep up the good work and I can't wait untill your next game! (maybe another zombie shooter?)

Santa Rockstar:Metal Xmas Santa Rockstar:Metal Xmas

OK, but it had some problems

You had a great idea, but there were a few things that really just ruined the experience for me. When you're playing in basic mode you can't hold down a note or you lose. Also the flickering notes were far too few and in between so you had no real idea where the notes where and couldn't hit any of them. If you could fix these than please do.

The Pick of Destiny 2 The Pick of Destiny 2

Nice

This game is great, A huge list of songs and the game is synchronized pretty well, my only complaint is that when the notes are close together sometimes if you're a little off you hit both and it screws you up a little bit. That's the only real thing I could find bad. Other then that good game
Overall:8/10
Sync:6/10 (includes problem)
Variety: 9/10
Good job! Can't wait to see another from you!

Storm the House 3 Storm the House 3

Fun, but....

The game is fun with the added bonus of the mini-games, but after day 20 in the campaign it just gets boring. Sandbox mode is super fun!

Ether War Ether War

OMG!

This is the funnest game ever! If only there were more levels...

Astig Maze Game Astig Maze Game

Very difficult

This is a hard game, but it's still amazingly fun!

Good Job!

Music Catch Music Catch

W00T!

This game was a fun relaxing game that still had just enough action to keep you interested. All i would like to see is another game with more songs.
Other than that Good Job!

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Awesome

I only give an 8 because most of the missions were too easy
and occasionally a shot won't land where it was aimed, but thats all.
Good Job!