don´t ask me why don´t ask me why

hm...mhm.

I thought it was pretty good, Overall it felt kind of like a pink floyd song. It sounds like its unfinished, and if you plan to go anywhere with it I would give that version a straight up 10. I can see a sort of light drum track with maybe a classical guitar, but KEEP IT UP! Don't worry about what the other commenters say, a big group of the NG people are pretty harsh, and not understanding.

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

OMG!

This was awesome! And you were right. It sounds SOO much better with headphones.

Chronamut responds:

yeah - doesnt sound bad with speakers tho either :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Black Hole Earth Consumption Black Hole Earth Consumption

Okay

That was epic. My good sir, you need to release an album.

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

Well done

I loved this song. Very well balanced, sounded perfect. Great job. Keep it up.

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

The Entertainer (Live) The Entertainer (Live)

Well played

Sounds pretty good, I like it, though, it feels a little weird with the echo, I don't know if you recorded it and the mic, just had it on its, own, but I'm not to huge a fan of it. I love your idea with the drums, I really like it. GOOD JOB! KEEP IT UP!

PearlDrummer516 responds:

Well, actually... I didn't play any of this. I programmed it in FL Studio. I could play the drum part, I just don't have good equipment to mic up my drums. I transcribed the whole song to piano, and that was an adventure. I added reverb to make it sound like it was played live in a concert hall or other large venue, hence the name. I had a version of this without the reverb, but it just sounded to dry. I am glad you listened to this and like it. Thanks for the review!

- Arron -

Alone.. Alone..

Dude

This is amazing. Do you record all this live? or do you use a program, if so, WHAT PROGRAM! IT IS AWESOME!

Wahnsinn responds:

Thank you so much! Yeah it's all recorded. I played the bass and all the guitar parts, and programmed the drum. I used Sonar 7 Producer Edition.

_Mad_ _Mad_

Nice!

But you need to tell your singer to lean away from the mic when he breathes, because it was kind of annoying. If you were live, I wouldn't have minded, however on a recording you need to make sure he does that. The rest sounded great!

Creepy Lab Loop B Creepy Lab Loop B

umhm.

Nice, but really short, when it's too short like this, its easy to tell that its looping, and it just shows laziness on your part. Or! you wanted it short, I don't know, and can't tell, Its a good start, I just recommend that you make it longer.

chesster415 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm just starting out and wanted to get something in my audio submissions. It's just a < 50 k loop for a general background loop or something for a game.

Technik Airwalk Technik Airwalk

Hm.

I really liked, it, the bass work was spectacular.
Wow, I'm surprised I'm the only review, overall good work, Keep it up.

Pezmobile responds:

Thanks. =D

National Zombie Endsong National Zombie Endsong

Nice

I really enjoyed how the song sort of builds up untill about :40, All I wish is that it was a bit longer.

Tarteviant responds:

All of my songs halt at an etc etc point, so they loop without going forever... I guess I need to start making 5 minute tracks. O_O