WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

AWESOME

BEST WARHAMMER 40K VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!!! SOO HILARIOUS! I love 40k, and this is the first time I've seen a collab as long and awesome as this one (the long part is good)

Narwhals Narwhals

OMG! BEST THING EVER...

At the end is the best part of all.

Unfinished Stick Skate Unfinished Stick Skate

Nice.

Keep on animating and you'll get better. The only thing that I didn't really like was the smoothness of the stickfigure. Maybe you should up the fps, but I don't know what it's at now. Anything below 15 is too low.

Ness13 responds:

Yea I tried upping it but it made it too fast. Next time I'll make more frames, but this was more of a test, anyway. :/
thanks for the feedback
EDIT: I upped it a little, made it smoother, but is still only 13 FPS. But what they hey, it looks alot better. thanks.

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Nice game!

You clearly worked really hard on it, and I enjoyed playing it. Nazi Zombies is great, and your game is too. My only problem with it was there was no quality control, because my game started to lag at around level twenty. (Ya I know I'm amazing :) Anyhow, Keep up the good work and I can't wait untill your next game! (maybe another zombie shooter?)

Santa Rockstar:Metal Xmas Santa Rockstar:Metal Xmas

OK, but it had some problems

You had a great idea, but there were a few things that really just ruined the experience for me. When you're playing in basic mode you can't hold down a note or you lose. Also the flickering notes were far too few and in between so you had no real idea where the notes where and couldn't hit any of them. If you could fix these than please do.

The Pick of Destiny 2 The Pick of Destiny 2

Nice

This game is great, A huge list of songs and the game is synchronized pretty well, my only complaint is that when the notes are close together sometimes if you're a little off you hit both and it screws you up a little bit. That's the only real thing I could find bad. Other then that good game
Overall:8/10
Sync:6/10 (includes problem)
Variety: 9/10
Good job! Can't wait to see another from you!

don´t ask me why don´t ask me why

hm...mhm.

I thought it was pretty good, Overall it felt kind of like a pink floyd song. It sounds like its unfinished, and if you plan to go anywhere with it I would give that version a straight up 10. I can see a sort of light drum track with maybe a classical guitar, but KEEP IT UP! Don't worry about what the other commenters say, a big group of the NG people are pretty harsh, and not understanding.

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

OMG!

This was awesome! And you were right. It sounds SOO much better with headphones.

Chronamut responds:

yeah - doesnt sound bad with speakers tho either :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Black Hole Earth Consumption Black Hole Earth Consumption

Okay

That was epic. My good sir, you need to release an album.